上海快3一期必中,上海快3一期必中口诀The Division of Research and Innovation will develop and sustain a university-wide climate and infrastructure that nurtures research, scholarship, creativity and innovation.
The Division of Research and Innovation promotes faculty, staff and student success by facilitating and celebrating innovative research, scholarship and creative activities. The division strives to expand research and economic development, integrate research with instruction and public service and foster cross-disciplinary collaboration.
上海快3一期必中,上海快3一期必中口诀In pursuing our vision and fulfilling our mission, the Division of Research and Innovation values:
- Academic excellence
- Ethical and accountable conduct
- Academic integrity and regulatory compliance
- A diverse and inclusive community of people, ideas and research initiatives
- June 3, 2019 – July 26, 2019 – Undergraduate Summer Research Programs: Elm City Innovation Collaborative Program (ECIC);
- July 1, 2019 –?
- October 2019 - Grant Recognition Conference
- November 1, 2019 – Undergraduate Research Programs (IAF/ECIC) Applications OPEN
- November 25, 2019 – 6th Annual Faculty Research TAPAS Event
- January 1, 2020 (Tentative) – Mentor Application Deadline
- February 1, 2020 – Undergraduate Research Programs (IAF/ECIC) Application DEADLINE
- Spring 2020 – Faculty Research TAPAS Event
- April 24, 2020 (Tentative) –
- May 2, 2020 –
- May 11, 2020 –
- June 1, 2020 – July 24, 2020 – Undergraduate Summer Research Programs (IAF/ECIC)